Roland Jehl has been a personal fitness trainer since 1978.
He has trained celebrities, bodybuilders, and thousands of people who were just wanting to improve their health and get fit.
He started as a body builder...
During the late 70’s and early 80’s, Roland Jehl competed in bodybuilding at the Mr. America level.
These bodybuilding years helped him lay the foundation for a clear understanding of how bodybuilders and people who just want to lose fat can change their habits in a way that will completely change their lives.
He built and grew one of the most influential gyms in DFW
During the 1980s, Roland built and grew one of the most sought after and respected gyms in the entire DFW Metroplex – THE AUSTIN GYM.
It was there that Roland had the opportunity to observe thousands of people who tried and failed and tried and succeeded.
These experiences helped him refine his expertise in guiding people towards a lifestyle and habits that would completely change their lives.
Owner of Larry North Fitness and Author of the Best-Selling Book, “Slim Down for Life”
“I never will forget walking to the Austin Gym at 18 years old and I was so excited because this was the first real gym I had ever been in to.
Roland was the very first person to teach me to lift weights properly, but he also taught me about nutrition.
But more importantly, what I learned from Roland is to care about people.
There’s always a piece of Roland in my organization and everyone in my organization knows that.”
Click here to hear what Larry North says about Roland Jehl.
Roland has worked with all kinds of people
Roland Jehl has worked with celebrities, athletes, soccer moms, attorneys, doctors, pastors, the injured, those wanting to lose weight and those wanting to build muscle.
Without a doubt Roland Jehl Fitness can help you reach your fitness goals.
To learn more about the fitness certifications that Roland Jehl Fitness maintains, please click here.
- Trained over 3,000 individuals with varying body types and body chemistries since the 1980s.
- Owner, Austin Gym – 19 years
- Taught classes at Cliff Sheats “Lean Bodies” for 2 yrs.
- KLIF (570 AM) Radio Talk Show Host, “Weekend Workout”, for 3 years
- Author, “Sets and Reps” Article for Health & Fitness Magazine for 9 years
- Guest of “Good Morning Texas” on Channel 8 Television
- Competitive Bodybuilder from 1978-1985
- Bodybuilding Judge – 15 years
- Master of Ceremonies for Bodybuilding Competitions
- Has done fitness seminars at:
- Richland College
- Brookhaven College
- Prestonwood Baptist Church
- Bent Tree Bible Church
- Spectrum Advisors
- SSCP Corporation (Applebees, CiCi’s Pizza, Sonic & Royce)
Roland and Cynthia Jehl